Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall Daze

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love all things fall. But fall in the south is a little different. This video kinda sums it up.
 You get the idea. The first half of October was still hot enough to run the AC and eat salad for dinner. But we pretend it's fall here by still doing all of our favorite fall activities.

 I'm late getting these pictures up, but here's our HS group field trip to the corn maze. I didn't actually get any pictures of the maze! It was more challenging than I thought it would be. We enjoyed it though.

The kids really had fun doing all the other activities there at the farm. To all the fall fans out there: May your fall be brisk and bright!



Below: The corn pit was a HUGE hit.







Below: Rubber duck races on these water tracks that were propelled by hand pumps.



Below: They hay ride!  The "pumpkin patch" turned out to be a grassy area laden with already picked pumpkins of a rather small size.  Sigh.  not what we were hoping for or used to.  So we had to follow up this experience with another trip to a real pumpkin patch.  Pictures of that will have to follow another day.





I hope your fall is full of fun family memories this year!  And I hope your weather cooperates :(

No comments:

Post a Comment