Monday, October 23, 2017

Co-op for Littles

If my oldest was only two, I wouldn't consider a homeschool co-op to be necessary.  But my older children get a lot out of the experience and we FINALLY found one that works pretty well for our family here in NC.  (It only took me a year to find it and get in....)

So the 2 yo just gets to come along and it's an added bonus to her "school" week.  Turns out that she really likes it.  And my job is to work in her room for 2 out of the 3 hours of class time.  Imagine that!  Play time with friends AND with mommy.  Double bonus for her!

Anyway, a couple weeks ago the toddler class was invited to join some of the slightly older kids in a fire truck/fighter demonstration.  It was hot as blazes outside (in OCTOBER) and I was not enjoying the heat, but these littles did such a good job of listening and participating! I was proud of them.






Our little is learning a bit more about friendship too.  She's learning to share toys that she likes and how to be inclusive.

These two are drawn to this little teeter totter every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment