Monday, November 12, 2018

A great STEM book for kids



I'm excited to tell you about a great new book written by one of my homeschooling friends, Shenek Alston.  I've known Shenek for nearly two years now. We met at our homeschool co-op that convenes on Fridays at a local church.   I've always gone to Shenek with questions about how to handle math for my kids, especially the older ones, and appreciated the good advice she's shared with me.   My son has also attended some of her online math workshops and really enjoyed them.  With a PhD in math and a thriving tutoring clientele, she's certainly a well of information for many homeschoolers.  With three of her own children and another due in Jan. 2019, Shenek is no stranger to the daily rigors of homeschooling. I wish you could meet her! I think you'd love her down-to-earth personality, fun sense of humor, and her cultivated STEM expertise just as much as I do!

So take a moment to check out her new book Anna, Kid Engineer and see how it can motivate your kids to enjoy STEM at your house too! 

You can learn more about this great book and sign up for Shenek's newsletter HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment