Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Human Body: Final Presentation

It feels good to be wrapping up the year and finishing projects.  I'm so glad to be putting this year in the books.  It was a great year!  Don't get me wrong. But homeschooling is always a little extra challenging with a new baby in the house.  Next year I may eat those words!  Next year we'll have a toddler destroying all of our work and getting into everything you can think of.  Well, I've lived through it before. I'm sure we can make it work again.  :)  Big inhale.

Anyway, 5th grader just finished up her.  I've posted a lot of her work here recently because she had such a good time using the resources that came with her unit and doing all of the fun hands on projects.  I will definitely be using THiS UNIT again in the future with my other kids.

I accidentally threw out her model of a human lung.  But here is a compilation of some of her other work that she put together for her final presentation.  So proud of her hard work!!


Here's a closer look at the skin model she made which is not pictured.  And here's my daughter working on her Squishy Human Body set, which is required to finish the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment