Sunday, January 19, 2020

Best Family Vacation: Flashback to 2014

When we lived in WA state, we had the awesome opportunity to take our family to Nature Bridge in the Olympic National Forest; not once, but twice.  The first time was in 2012 (that sounds like so long ago!) and then again in 2014.

My parents came to visit this past Christmas '19 and I happen to mention the 2014 vacation to my mom.  After our conversation I was inspired to go back and look at some pictures of that trip.  I decided to turn it into a mini slide show so I could share it with family and friends.  I had fun learning a few new google slide tricks, like adding audio and how to work the timing functions.

So I'm sharing it here as well. :)  As you watch, keep in mind that this was only a few months after our baby died and it was still really hard for me to smile. I tried to keep up with the kids and be as normal as I could for them, but my heart was aching. Sometimes it still does.
Note for some reason the slides don't auto advance in this embedded version so you have to click through the slides. If you'd rather watch the auto-advance presentation on your browser hop on over HERE

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete